1. Name: Christina
2. Gender: Chica!
3. Birthdate: Bastille Day. Look it up if you don't know it ;) 1986
4. Hometown: Portland, OR
6. College: Reed College
7. Major(s): Double major of French and biochemistry. Or maybe economics in place of biochem; I haven't really decided.
8. Number: 3.
9. Breakfast Cereal: Okay, instead of eating cereal in the morning, I eat unconventional breakfasts. It's my quirk. Lately I've developed a taste for these insta-cook Thai soy noodle soups...
10. TV Show: Hmmm, I don't really watch TV anymore. Maybe Friends when it was on, or Ally McBeal or Felicity (like 5 years ago).
11. Sport: Running! Training for Portland Marathon :)
12. Movie: When Harry Met Sally. I think I should do my own rendition of the salad scene... muahaha.
13. Magazine: Hmmm. I'm kinda entertained by the ones that have before-and-after pics of the ever-shrinking Hollywood actresses. Maybe People?
14. Sunday Comic: Luann. But I also like a buncha other ones...and miss Calvin and Hobbes.
15. Color: turquoise.
16. Season: I like em all, but mainly winter (for snow skiing) and summer (beach!). It's nice to see fall colors though, esp. in Portland. <3 trees.
17. Bands/Singers: Goo Goo Dolls, Oasis, Coldplay, John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Maroon 5, Weezer, Norah Jones, Sarah McClachlan...
18. Type of Music: rock, pop-rock.
19. Place to Hang Out: Paris or Normandy, France.
20. TV Channel: Don't really have a fav.
21. Fast Food: Thai. Also like Italian & Middle Eastern (falafel, tabouli, etc.)
22. Restaurant: Jerusalem Cafe
23. Board Game: Ummm...?
24. Books/Plays: Da Vinci Code, On Intelligence, 1984, Bell Jar.
25. Favorite Subjects: Political Science, Economics, Chemistry, French, Music (guitar, piano, vocal), ballet.
26. Beverages: Jamba Juice (west coast smoothie co.)
28. If you were to study abroad where would it be: 1. Paris, France 2. Costa Rica 3. Italy 4. Berlin, Deutschland.
29. Actress/actor: Natalie Portman. Soooooooo hot.
30. Best way to say hello: Coucou, comment va? (It means I'd be in France.)
31. What is your computer's wallpaper background: Pic of me in a wig.
32. Choose any celebrity to describe yourself: People say I look like Minnie Driver.
33. What do you hate the most? Regret.
34. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what would you take? Jerusalem Cafe, my bf, laptop comp with internet, 5-star hotel...hahah.
35. Describe yourself in one word: High strung. Woops, that's two.
36. Your Strengths: Determination, eye for details, strive.
37. Your Weaknesses: Insanely high standards.
38. AIM SN: FrenchkrLss (FrenchKriss was taken, damnit!).
PS. I was thrilled to see Reed listed as one of the college_swank community's interests :)